Tuesday, November 29, 2011
Going back home!
The day has finally come. I get to go back to my main placement and see my kids. I cannot possibly express how excited I am to see each and everyone of them. While I have been back a couple times over the past 8 weeks to visit, it is extremely exciting to be going back knowing that I will be with them for the rest of the year. I can't wait to see how much they have grown and learned while I have been away. I am also excited to apply what I have learned over the past 2 months from both my methods classes and dyad placement. I can't wait to try out one of the small group inquiry math lessons with my kiddos and see how it works. What type of lesson are you most excited about teaching to your main placement kiddos?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment